Did you miss the parent information meetings? Not to worry…you can explore details about this year’s trip below and email any questions you have to your building head chaperones.
- General Trip Information including building head chaperone contact details.
- 2020 Trips details including pricing, dates, and sites
- Parent information meeting presentation
Registration for the 2020 Springfield/St.Louis Trip is happening now!
If you were unable to attend one of the informational meetings, you can still register online, by phone, or via mail.
Method 1) ONLINE
Visit https://worldstrides.com/signup and use the Trip ID# for your student’s building to sign up.
Trip ID Numbers for 2020 registration:
- 180214 Crone Middle School
- 183368 Fischer Middle School
- 183369 Granger Middle School
- 183370 Gregory Middle School
- 180176 Scullen Middle School
- 183307 Still Middle School
- 180156 Hill Middle School
Method 2) PHONE
Call customer service at 1-800-468-5899 and talk to a representative.
Method 3) MAIL -
Lead chaperone have copies of the registration form if you plan to register via mail. Please contact them here if you have any questions.
Due date for initial signup and deposit is February 22nd. Remaining spots are still available after the due date, but will be first come first served. Get your registration in before spaces fill up.