2021 WASHINGTON DC TRIP
Visit and explore our self paced virtual info meeting for this year’s 8th grade Washington DC Trip. With new travel dates of June 26-28, we are adjusting plans to help ensure that we are able to tour our nation’s Capitol for our annual 8th grade trip. On this once-in-a-lifetime adventure, students will explore our nation’s most important historical sites and experience incomparable learning moments. This will be a trip that your child will be talking about for years to come! See below for important information about our trip. We will chaperone the program with other teachers as needed, and throughout the program our group will be guided by a WorldStrides-certified Course Leader.
06/26/2021 to 06/28/2021
$1,375 student – ($75 discount when signing up prior to October 1, 2021)
See our full itinerary for a list of sites
All admissions fees
Quality hotel accommodations
24-hour emergency support
Night Chaperones in hotel
Online educational resources
Opportunity to Earn Free Academic Credit
Since we do not have the opportunity to lead a face to face information, please explore the presentation below, and contact us with any information you may have. Each building has a lead chaperone representative, whom you can contact directly with any questions you may have.
Deposit Amount: $49 (non-refundable)
Register online at: worldstrides.com/signup
By phone: 1-800-468-5899
The Health and Safety of our Travelers is our #1 Priority
For more than 50 years, WorldStrides been known for industry-leading health and safety in educational travel. COVID-19 is surely unprecedented, but WorldStrides has been tackling “unprecedented” for decades. Our experienced team is leading the way, and constantly evolving to meet new requirements for health and safety that are imperative in this environment. In addition to the new measures being implemented to address COVID-19, WorldStrides has an extensive network in place to ensure the health and safety of all our travelers. Here are just a few examples:
- Expertly trained Course Leaders to guide your group. Course Leaders are destination experts and will help bring learning to life for your students while navigating them through your itinerary.
- On-Site Coordinators: WorldStrides staff members who are with you around the clock at your hotel to assist with any needs that may arise during your stay. (In some destinations, on-site coordinators will be replaced with 24-hour Course Leaders.)
- Doctors on Call: our exclusive partnership with the Department of Emergency Medicine at The George Washington University
- Tour Central: 24/7 local support office ready to assistance travelers at a moments notice
Click here for full details on our updated health and safety measures that will be in place for your trip.
Tools to Help Pay for the Trip
Gift of Education Fundraiser
- Student driven fundraiser where 100% of the money raised goes to offset the trip price
- Students send e-cards, letters, or share links on Facebook / Instagram, and family and friends, in one simple click, can make a direct donation
- Thousands of students pay for their entire trip each year through the Gift of Education
Affordable Payment Plans
- Pay a small initial deposit to sign up for the trip
- The remaining balance is spread out into small amounts and paid monthly prior to travel
- Set up auto-deductions from your account saving you time and money
*This tour is not school sponsored by Indian Prairie School District No 204. Since this tour is not school sponsored, the right to refuse a participant’s application in the best interest of the tour is reserved. Since this is not a school sponsored trip, we will not be attending as representatives or employees of the school. All reservations are considered applications until final approval by the trip sponsors.