2022 WASHINGTON DC TRIP INFORMATION MEETING
This year’s Washington DC Trip is open to current 8th grade students. Attend our Virtual Information meeting on September 14th at 7:30 PM for more information.
On this once-in-a-lifetime adventure, students will explore our nation’s most important historical sites and experience incomparable learning moments. This will be a trip that your child will be talking about for years to come! See below for important information about our trip. We will chaperone the program with other teachers as needed, and throughout the program our group will be guided by a WorldStrides-certified Course Leader.
- Virtual Info Meeting Date/Time/Link: SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 – 7:30 PM -
- Trips Dates: Feb 19-21, 2022
- Signup Deadline: September 2021
- Info Meeting: September 14, 7:30 (info about our 2022 Trip)
- More Trip Info: 2022 Trip Details
- DC Trip Main Page: DC Trip
Did you miss the parent information meetings? Not to worry…you can explore details about this year’s trip below and email any questions you have to your building head chaperones.
- General Trip Information including building head chaperone contact details.
- 2022 Trips details including pricing, dates, and sites
- Parent information meeting presentation
Registration for the 2022 Washington DC Trip is happening now!
If you were unable to attend one of the informational meetings, you can still register online, by phone, or via mail.
Method 1) ONLINE
Visit https://worldstrides.com/signup and use the Trip ID# for your student’s building to sign up.
Trip ID Numbers for 2022 registration:
- Crone 193897
- Fischer 193903
- Granger 193904
- Gregory 193901
- Scullen 193902
- Still 193898
- Hill 193899
Method 2) PHONE
Call customer service atand talk to a representative.