Take advantage of registering early for next year’s Washington DC Trip. Early registration has many benefits:
- Discount on overall trip price
- Early access to the limited FLAG scholarship program
- Spread payments across a longer period of time
- A discounted deposit secures your spot on next year’s trip
- Gives you the opportunity to help fund raise crowd source your trip via WorldStrides online tools
OUR INFORMATION MEETING WILL BE HELD AT FISCHER MIDDLE SCHOOL AND LIVE STREAMED VIA ZOOM
In Person Meeting – May 10, 2022 Fischer Middle School – 7:30 PM
Live Streamed Zoom – Click here during the above listed meeting
Only Active May 10th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Students and parents of 7th grade students who are interested in next year’s Washington DC Trip should attend this informational meeting to get details of next year’s trip, and have any questions you may have answered early.
This early bird meeting is being offered to 1)Give parents an opportunity to start planning and budgeting for their trip earlier. 2) Early signup allows families to space their payments over a longer period of time. 3) Discounted trip price offered by the touring company at this meeting until June.