SPRINGFIELD / ST. LOUIS TRIP
Trip Dates: May 23-24, 2020
Travel Agent: WorldStrides
Special Notice: We are working closely with WorldStrides regarding our trips during these unprecedented times. We will continue to post updates and emails as information comes in. Please direct billing questions directly to WorldStrides customer service @ 1-800-468-5899. Since the Springfield /St. Louis trip is not a school sponsored trip (Sponsored by World Strides and the Chaperones) and not associated with Indian Prairie SD 204, it is not part of their cancellations of events and activities. At this time the trip has not been canceled or modified, but we are communicating with World Strides. We are watching the updates of sites in Springfield/St. Louis and will follow the Governor’s orders.
204trips.com and this tour is not associated with or sponsored by Indian Prairie School District 204. The right to refuse a participant’s application in the best interest of the tour is reserved.
- See dates below for informational meeting dates
- Along the way, students will tour the New State Capital, Old State Capital, Lincoln Museum, Lincoln Tomb, Illinois Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Illinois Korean Veterans Memorial, Illinois WWII Veterans Memorial, Abraham & Mary Todd Lincoln Home, St. Louis Arch and Six Flags Missouri.
- Springfield Trip 2020 Rescheduled to May 2021 – UPDATE
- Springfield Trip Update 5/4/2020
- SPRINGFIELD TRIP SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
- 2020 Springfield/St. Louis/Six Flags Trip Registration Happening Now
- 2020 Springfield/St. Louis Trip Details
- 2020 Springfield/St. Louis Trip Information Meetings
Lead Chaperone – Building Level
Questions should be directed the building level representatives.
- Hill M.S. – John Kelsey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Granger M.S. – Mike Yadgir – email@example.com
- Still M.S. – 2021 Trip – Chris Crawl – Chris_Crawl@ipsd.org
- Crone M.S. – Brad Bywater – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scullen M.S. – 2021 Trip – Chris Scheid – email@example.com
- Gregory M.S. – Nicole Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fischer M.S. – Shelli Kelsey – email@example.com
Tour Coordinators / Tour Company
- Tony “Ike” Ivkovich – Tour Coordinator – (c) – Tonyike100@yahoo.com
- Tour Company – World Strides
- Register online at: https://worldstrides.com/signup
- Call WorldStrides customer service –
- Registration Information (including prices and mail in options)
- Trip ID Numbers for 2020 registration: coming-in-November
- 180214 Crone Middle School
- 183368 Fischer Middle School
- 183369 Granger Middle School
- 183370 Gregory Middle School
- 180176 Scullen Middle School
- 183307 Still Middle School
- 180156 Hill Middle School
Important Meeting Dates
Informational meeting for students and parents who have not already registered. Students and parents can attend ANY of the meetings below. You do NOT need to attend your specific school’s meeting.
Local Building Informational Meetings – 7:30 – 8:30 in the commons/forum
- Meeting #1 – Tuesday, November 12 at Hill Middle School – 7:30 PM
- Meeting #2 – Thursday, November 14 at Fischer Middle School – 7:30 PM
**Note: Students and parents can attend ANY of the meetings above. You do NOT need to attend your specific school’s meeting.
Final Required Pre-Trip Meeting – May
Final required pre-trip meeting for all students who have registered for the trip and at least one parent/guardian of each participant. (REQUIRED)
May 20, 2020 – 7:30 -8:30 PM – Fischer Middle School
Paperwork Due Dates
- February 22nd – Initial Deposit and paperwork due
- April – Paperwork and Roommate meeting at local schools
- March- Final payment due 6 weeks prior to trip date – Invoices will be sent by the tour company