SPRINGFIELD / ST. LOUIS TRIP
Trip Dates: June 5-6, 2021 (New Dates)
Open to 7th & 8th Grade Students for 2021 Trip
Travel Agent: WorldStrides
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ADD THE TRIP INSURANCE TO YOUR TRIP
204trips.com and this tour is not associated with or sponsored by Indian Prairie School District 204. The right to refuse a participant’s application in the best interest of the tour is reserved.
- See dates below for informational meeting dates
- Along the way, students will tour the New State Capital, Old State Capital, Lincoln Museum, Lincoln Tomb, Illinois Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Illinois Korean Veterans Memorial, Illinois WWII Veterans Memorial, Abraham & Mary Todd Lincoln Home, St. Louis Arch and Six Flags Missouri. 2021 Trip will add the St. Louis Zoo in lieu of any closed Springfield sites.
- Springfield Final Required Meeting on Zoom – Wed May 19
- 2022 Washington DC Trip Early Registration Information
- 2021 Springfield / St. Louis Trip Virtual Info Meeting & Registration Happening Now!
- 2021 Springfield/St. Louis Trip Details
Lead Chaperone – Building Level
Questions should be directed the building level representatives.
- Hill M.S. – John Kelsey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Granger M.S. – Mike Yadgir – email@example.com
- Still M.S. – Lindsay Zwetltler – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crone M.S. – Brad Bywater – email@example.com
- Scullen M.S. – 2021 Trip – Chris Scheid – firstname.lastname@example.org / Brad Bywater – email@example.com
- Gregory M.S. – Nicole Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fischer M.S. – Shelli Kelsey – email@example.com
Tour Coordinators / Tour Company
- Tony “Ike” Ivkovich – Tour Coordinator – (c) – Tonyike100@yahoo.com
- Tour Company – World Strides
- Register online at: https://worldstrides.com/signup
- Call WorldStrides customer service –
- Registration Information (including prices and mail in options)
- Trip ID Numbers for 2021 registration: coming soon
- Crone Middle School – 180214
- Fischer Middle School – 183368
- Granger Middle School – 183369
- Gregory Middle School – 183370
- Scullen Middle School – 180176
- Still Middle School – 183307
- Hill Middle School – 180156
Important Meeting Dates
Informational meeting for students and parents who have not already registered. Students and parents can attend ANY of the meetings below. You do NOT need to attend your specific school’s meeting.
Local Building Informational Meetings – 7:30 – 8:30 – Zoom Meeting
- Meeting #1 – March 24th – 7:30 PM – Zoom Meeting
**Note: Students and parents can attend ANY of the meetings above. You do NOT need to attend your specific school’s meeting.
Final Required Pre-Trip Meeting – Zoom Meeting
Final required pre-trip meeting for all students who have registered for the trip and at least one parent/guardian of each participant. (REQUIRED)
May 2021 – Coming Soon
Paperwork Due Dates
- EXTENDED to April- Registration and Payment
- Early May- Paperwork and Roommate meeting at local schools
- April – Final payment due 6 weeks prior to trip date – Invoices will be sent by the tour company